Job Description for Lead FPGA Engineer
- Design and development of complex FPGA for LTE/ 5G physical layer for our 5G products
- Understand customer requirements and accordingly propose product architecture and design
- Responsible for overall product design, including relevant subsystems and implementation in FPGA
- System integration, diagnosis and validation of various components interfacing with FPGA - such as digital hardware, radio transceivers, and embedded software
- Continuously look for innovative ways to improve performance of system through optimization and new technologies
- Mentoring and providing technical leadership for the junior engineers
Required and/or Desired Skills
- Experience in RTL design, development, simulation, validation (Verilog, System Verilog)
- Block level and SoC level design and simulation
- Ability to develop designs from specification right through to gate level simulations
- Proficient with EDA simulation tools (Questa)
- Good knowledge in hardware architecture and design cycle flow
- Experience in design with FPGAs (Zynq Ultrascale+), I/O planning, Power estimation etc.
- Good understanding of High-Speed Interfaces & Protocols as PCIe, 10G/40G Eth, CPRI, JESD204B, Aurora etc.
- Experience in implementation of wireless communication modules in FPGA
- Experience in memory interfaces DDR3/3L, DDR4 component and DIMM
- Experience in board bring up and good debugging skills
- Aware of optimization techniques (Resource, Power & Timing)
- Design experience using PLLs, Clocks, ADCs and DACs. Timing synchronization protocols like 1588, GPS added advantage
- Experience with test equipment's like DSO, MSO, Logic analyzer.
Required Candidate profileLooking for telecom and high speed desgn in FPGA Design
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:M.Tech - Any Specialization, Electronics/Telecommunication
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.