Years of Experience: 1-4 yrs
Educational qualification: Diploma/Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Production / Automobile Engineering
- Independently write & Execute the Engineering Change Requests/Order
- Audits engineering drawings for quality and compliance checks per Manufacturer.
- Manages the workflow in the Engineering Change Order process and keeps track of effectiveness.
- Work with cross function team to get required information and approval in timely manner to Execute the Engineering Change Requests/Order
- Closely work with Engineers to write engineering change requests efficiently
- Experience in reviewing drawings & Specification sheet (Mechanical & Electrical).
- Knowledge on Bill Of Material
- Experience in working with Engineering Change Control process.
- Experience and knowledge of Product life cycle Management (PLM)
- Knowledge on Effect of Engineering change on the Manufacture.
- Knowledge on Effect of Engineering change on the Supplier
- Log the ECR issues, analyze and reduce them
- Knowledge about the Cross Functional Teams
- Hand on experience on Latest NX CAD package.
- Has good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience with PLM Using SAP and PDM (Team center)
- Work in Experience on Design projects
- Proficient in MS Office Tools like EXCEL, PPT, ACCESS and WORD
- Can maintain detailed audit logs and track engineering quality performance.
- Knowledge on ProE (Creo)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Engineering Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, Diploma - Any Specialization
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Recruiter Name:Prathima C
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.