Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D). The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow. For over 35 years, the company has provided expertise in Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defense & Naval, Rail, Infra & Transport, Energy, Industrial & Consumer, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductor, digital experience and design innovation. Altran generated revenues of 2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
We have an excellent opening for NodeJS Developer in one of our new project.
If you would like to take up this opportunity and want to be part of Altran family (formerly Aricent Technologies) please come and attend the evaluation process at our Gurgaon office.
Date & Time : Saturday, 12th Oct 2019 between 10.00 AM and 2.00 PM
Venue Details : Altran, Tower 4, Ground Floor, Unitech Infospace SEZ, Tikri, Sohna Road, Sector 48, Gurugram 122 001
Contact Person : Ajay Kumar
Kindly carry copy of valid ID proof (PAN/Aadhaar/Passport/DL) and updated resume.
Below is the Job description for your reference
Job Location : Gurgaon
Experience : 4-8 years
- Hands on experience with Node.JS development
- Experience using SOAP and REST APIs is a must
- Familiarity with UI/UX design is a must
- Familiarity with Bitbucket, and REST API Clients is a plus
- Experience upgrading applications from Angular 5 to 6, 6 to 7 is a plus
- Make design and technical decisions for Angular projects
- 4+ experience in Response / Adoptive Web Design for desktop, tablet and mobile
- 3+ years Building reusable components and front-end libraries
- Should have strong debugging skills on Developer Tools of the browser and Working with Cross Browser UI
- Good understanding or experience with Object-Oriented Programming (Java/J2EE etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are an absolute must
Hands-on experience with APIs, microservices
Experience with CI/CD systems such as Jenkins
Experience with XML/JSON and developing REST Services
Expert experience leveraging container based technologies
Please confirm your availability by replying with your updated resume and reaching time at venue.
Assistant Manager TA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Recruiter Name:Ajay Kumar
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.