Years of Experience: 2-4 years
- Work closely with Lam Research program manager and 3rd party service provider to coordinate obsolescence notification
- Maintain master list of OEM components in 3rd party component database software
- Performs technical data research, assessment and acquisition using the Internet, supplier websites, search engines for PCN, PDN, EOL & Errata notifications. datasheets
- Initiate Problem Reports when parts have been validated as End of Life
- Parts validation based on description and parameters
- Finding out from the MFR website and adding the information in internal database for customer review
- Work with GIS to initiate and manage end of life database:
- o Track obsolete parts
- o Track inventory levels
- o Aggregate demand to forecast operating runway
- Knowledge of electronic components, parameters, , life cycle, environmental regulations, Bill of materials
- Experience in life cycle analysis, Product change notification, Component Obsolescence management
- Experience in Form Fit function check (FFF) for the alternate components(electronics).
- Experience in working with component engineering tools such as Silicon Experts, IHS 4D Caps Online, IHS 4D CAPS etc
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must be able to influence people: engineering, GIS, supply chain
- Experience in working with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook & MS Word.
- Knowledge of Bills of Materials/ product structure
- SAP database or Other Database systems.
- Knowledge of Engineering Change control process
- Knowledge of ROHS regulation/requirements and Conflict Minerals
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Material Management Executive/Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Recruiter Name:Prathima C
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.