A technologist responsible for supporting the India based ITSP partner relationships from incubation to building and supporting their capabilities and offerings around Cisco security solutions.
Responsibility / Accountability -
Day to day operations:
- Drive visibility, understanding and alignment around Cisco's
security technologies into the partner's solution offerings and
- Proactively gather insight into the strategic / high value
opportunities that the partner is pursuing and ensure Cisco
alignment and inclusions
- Establish and/or enhance the partner's understand and
recognition of the value of Cisco's architecture approach and
technology vision though regular discussions, workshops and
- Involvement in all aspects of the partnership including, solution
ideation and development, large deal support, technical
enablement, Go to Market strategy, and Field Execution.
Technical Skills & Qualification -
A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in IT or Computer Science .
Other Knowledge / Skill and Expertise -
- Deep understanding of the Security industry
- Expertise in working with Cisco technologies and solutions
- Ability to articulate the value of Cisco security
- Ability to conduct POC and demos / Prior Pre Sales Experience is mandatory
Required Candidate profilePlease refer detail above
Perks and BenefitsBest in Industry
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role:Infrastructure & Technology Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Recruiter Name:Sulabh Verma
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.