- Provide remote technical support for identified products 24x7 when required.
- Provide remote technical support to Customers for upgrade & delivery related activities.
- Coordinate with Quality Assurance, Tier-2, Product Management, Technical Publications and Training.
- Create, review, validate and publish required MOP/KBA documents.
- Contribute to knowledgebase.
- Proficiency with various office software applications including Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Ability to analyze, trouble-shoot and resolve problems.
- Motivated self-starter with excellent time management skills and an ability to work from broad guidelines with minimal supervision.
- A working knowledge of transport and switching systems for telecommunications applications and Optical Networking.
- Basic understanding in data communications, UNIX SUN/Oracle as well as experience working in an IP network
- Must have the ability to communicate excellently in English language both verbal and written.
Skills for Optical :
- Good knowledge of SDH/ DWDM / OTN / ASON theory/operations.
- Worked intensively on NMS/EMS.
- Working experience on Ciena 6500 & 5400 family nodes.
- Exposure to advanced Optical Networks including ROADMs/WSS/Control Plane/OTN switching.
- Extensive Performance Monitoring & Alarms analysis on SDH, DWDM, & OTN
- Carrier Ethernet: Services like E-LINE, E-LAN, E-TREE, VLAN (802.1Q, QinQ, 802.1ah, 802.1ay), Ethernet Ring Protection (G.8032), RPR, STP, RSTP, MSTP, MPLS-TP, Pseudo wire, QoS & Traffic Engineering CFM, OAM, Y.1731, RFC 2544, Sync-E
- Understanding of NMS/EMS architecture, OSS Integration
- Fluent in the English language
- Monitor NMS to verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
- Review system and application logs on regular basis.
- Monitor scheduled jobs such as backups for nodes and NMSs/EMSs and fix if there is any discrepancy found.
- Manage NMS server, prepare and maintain health check reports.
- Switchovers the services from Main server to Standby server whenever required to reduce the system downtime.
- Manage day to day activities such as login issues, OS issues such as high CPU utilization, process handles etc.,
Disclaimer : We are looking for candidates with prior troubleshooting experience
Interested candidates can appear for the selection process at following mentioned venue
Venue : Noida
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127, Noida 201 303
Interview Date : 12th oct,19 ( Saturday )
Interview Timings : 10 A.M - 2 P.M
Contact Person : Priyanka Sharma ( HR Team )
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Sc - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Sharma
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.