- Candidates should have strong troubleshooting experience on NMS , FCAPS , Ciena one Control , Ciena blue planet , Solaris , Netact , OSS etc
.Monitor NMS to verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes.
2. Review system and application logs on regular basis.
3. Monitor scheduled jobs such as backups for nodes and NMSs/EMSs and fix if there is any discrepancy found.
4. Manage NMS server, prepare and maintain health check reports.
5. Switchovers the services from Main server to Standby server whenever required to reduce the system downtime.
6. Manage day to day activities such as login issues, OS issues such as high CPU utilization, process handles etc.,
7. Implement OS patches and upgrades as and when required.
8. Upgrade administrative tools, utilities and configure/add new services etc.,
9. Responsible for performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization.
10. Responsible for application logs, services logs and server logs analysis as part of troubleshooting.
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Telecom Software
Role:Technical Support Engineer
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers
PG:MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Recruiter Name:Priyanka Sharma
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.