I am Deepthi from Altran TA team.
This mail is regarding Unit Testing / System Testing Opportunities in Automotive Domain with Altran.
Please note that this is not a walk in and the JD details is mentioned below.
Please send your updated resume with the following details if your profile matches the skills and requirement and are available for a F@F discussion on Saturday, 30th November 2019 in chennai.
We are looking for folks preferably who can join us in less than 60 days
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience on Automotive domain:
Experience on C++:
Experience on Embedded C:
Experience on CAPL / Python (System Testing):
Experience on Unit Testing (RTRT/Cantata/G test)
Experience on Communication protocols:
Availability for a F@F discussion on Saturday, 30th Nov in chennai:
We have positions open for across levels like Engineer / Senior engineers. Please share your detailed resume if interested.
System Testing: (Exp - 2 -8 Yrs)
Primary Skills, Mandatory skills
1. Working experience in Embedded System testing
2. Working experience in CAN / LIN / FLEXRAY Protocols
3. Working experience in CAPL Scripting / Python
4. Basic knowledge in Embedded programming using C Language
5. Working experience in Vector test tools such as CANOE, CANAnalyzer
6. Requirement Analysis & Test case design
7. Preparation of test specifications & Automation of test cases using CAPL.
8. Work experience in automotive Electronic Control Unit testing.
1. Understanding MCS_OR system and sub-system requirements
2. Design of test cases using appropriate test design techniques.
3. Preparation of test specification (Update in DOORs), review of test specification
4. Automation of test cases using CAPL
5. Execution of test cases, documentation of results
6. Reporting defects in ClearQuest tool.
7. Test report rework based on report review
8. Final test report.
9. Update the test reports in DOORs.
Unit Testing: (Exp - 2 -8 Yrs)
Primary Skills Mandatory skills)
9. Hands on experience in Embedded Software Unit testing
10. Hands on experience in unit testing tools RTRT / CANTATA / POLYSPACE
11. Experienced in Embedded programming using C and C++ languages
12. Knowledge in White Box testing.
13. Knowledge on version & requirement management tools (Doors, SVN Etc. )
14. Experience In test script development using PERL / PYTHON
15. Good understanding on Embedded Systems
16. Good understanding on Embedded testing practices
17. Pref. Experienced in Automotive domain
1. Design and implement Tests with C0/C1 focus (coverage >95%), running tests on target HW and Uploading in Test Management Tool.
2. Requirement Analysis
3. Design the test cases (Positive, Negative, 100% requirement coverage, MC/DC).
4. Execution of test cases as per the plan in the tool.
5. Reporting defects
6. Test report rework based on report review
7. Final test report
8. Daily progress report with Project manager.
9. Test Execution Report
10. Weekly - total actual effort report at the end of the task
Altran India - India's fastest growing Engineering Services Company based at Bengaluru.
Altran is an international group offering innovation and high-tech engineering consulting services for more than 30 years to key players in the Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Railway, Finance, Healthcare, Semiconductor and Telecoms sectors. In 2016, the Altran group generated revenues of â¬3.0bn with ~44,000 employees globally.
Every day, we bring our clients' most complex projects to life and we boost their performance through our expertise in technologies and innovation processes. Altran has contributed to some of the major technological advances in recent decades covering areas of: speed, precision, security, communication, practicality, interoperability, artificial intelligence, etc.
Altran India was founded in the year 2004, with its headquarters in Bengaluru and having offices in Coimbatore, Noida and Chennai.
We have grown to a 10000 plus employee organisation over the years supporting clients on all global projects & distinguished success though unique strategic partnering model. Altran operates in over twenty countries throughout Europe, Asia and the Americas. However, Altran has always chosen to keep a local dimension in order to better serve specific dedicated markets. In Altran India, we deliver cost effective solutions to industrial & technology customers from Mechanical Engineering, Intelligent Systems, Semiconductors and Process Engineering domain.
For further information about Altran, please log on to www.altran.com or www.altran.co.in
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Altran Technologies India Private Limited.
Recruiter Name:Lakshmi Ramya
Contact Company:Altran Technologies India Private Limited.